Saturday, April 17, 2010

disclaimer

I'm starting a blog!! I love blogs. However I also love not getting fired. I have lots of crazy stories to share, but I won't talk specifically about the hospital where I work, or use patient names, or violate hipaa laws. That means if you know more info about the things I talk about, keep it to yourselves, k? That being said, the basics are: I've been a nurse for 2 years in a level one trauma center in the midwest. I work on a floor that specializes in trauma, but sees just about everything you could imagine. Since I've been a nurse, I've held intestines in people's bodies, seen patients arrested, and watched people die. There have been so many times that I say to myself "did that just happen?". Well it did. And now I'm going to tell you about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment