Tuesday, May 14, 2013

omens

so i was fired from a patient within an hour of being at work on a monday.  

she was completely insane.  my offenses?  well first i asked her to put her gown down because she was flashing the hallway.  then i had the audacity to ask her to use the call light before she got up out of bed and set off the bed alarm.  and the final blow was when i tried to assist her into the chair and reminded her not to use her nonweightbearing foot.  

what commenced was a screaming/swearing fit so loud that it sent the doctors running out of the back room and to my rescue.

apparently i'm a "bitch with an attitude".  well if the shoe fits, i suppose...  

i kindly removed myself per my patient's request, and then thanked jesus for sparing me from hours of torment with this psychotic woman.

this may not bode well for the rest of the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment